Autumn Yard is the first site in our business model. It is a cool Café & Bar with an awesome healthy range of fresh fast foods to eat in or have delivered. We believe good food should be available everywhere, from your dinner to your doorstep.
We are looking for a talented Chef to grow with our business. A person to create fresh, vibrant & healthy cuisine, and to install systems so as to maximise our scalability.
We’re looking for an experienced Sous Chef to manage our kitchen and the execution of every order (eat in & take away & delivery). From ensuring effective execution & appetising presentation of all dishes, to the day to day running of our café, the Sous chef is responsible for everything that the kitchen produces and the people who make it. We’re looking for someone to help us from the ground up and who is ambitious and enthusiastic about our start up business.
- Passionate about food trends & living the lifestyle you cook. Healthy & balanced!
- Detail is your life and you’re rarely happy with what many would call perfection.
- You're a motivator and you’re happiest when encouraging your team to succeed.
- You have years of kitchen experience and you’re looking for a new challenge.
- You are looking for a career with a start-up business and understand the hard work involved.
- You’ll be responsible for every item of food produced for eating in, taking away and delivering,
- Realising your team’s potential and encouraging them to progress.
Finding ways to provide consistency and quality in everything you do will be fundamental to the role. We want to help you progress quickly, taking advantage of our expanding business and becoming an integral part of our senior management team as we grow.
Depending upon experience
28 days’ paid holiday
email us at email@example.com